Wednesday, November 13, 2013

crawling and first tooth!!!

I have been telling Blake that Kelsi is teething for a few months and today she finally got her first tooth! And Blake finally declared today she is officially crawling. She has been doing little crawls for a little while, but today she crawled across the room. I guess that is what makes it official!!! It is so fun to watch her learn and grow and discover things. I am really enjoying it. She doesn't sleep very well, but her cuteness makes up for it.

She started out sleeping great. She would sleep 8-10 hours a night. Then her sleep got shorter and shorter. On the cruise she would wake up every 1 and a half to 2 hours and I was worried about her waking other people up, so I would just feed her right away instead of trying to get her back to sleep. So, she is still on that bad schedule. We are surviving though:)

No comments: