Thursday, November 21, 2013

Parker is 3!

The kids love choosing the theme of their birthday parties, so we started asking Parker a few months ago what kind of birthday party he wanted and his response every time was blue! Even a few days before his party he wanted a blue party, so that's what we did. We invited his friends and invited them to all wear blue! It turned out really cute and very easy and Parker loved it!

















Parker is so sweet and always wanting to please mom and dad. When someone is getting in trouble for something he is always quick to say he isn't doing it, or that he is doing it. For example if Alissa and Broden are kicking eachother in the car Parker says, "Mom, I not kicking."

Or when I tell the kids to hang up their coat or clean up the toys he says"Mom, I hang up my coat," or "Mom, I cleaning toys." I love it. He is good at cleaning up the play room and other things I ask him to clean. He can also put most of the dishes away in the dishwasher and so far has only broken 2 glass dishes:) I love how sweet he is and how much he loves to help with anything!

No comments: