Monday, October 15, 2012

Feeding horses

Blake and the kids discovered some horses near our house that aren't in a field. They have ropes just staked into the ground. So he called me and Parker and I met them with some carrots and we picked apples off the tree on the walk down to feed them. The kids had a blast! I think there were like 6 horses and they weren't huge horses, the perfect size to feed, without a fence for protection:) One of the horses wasn't on a rope. I think it was a baby. It would follow us all over and kept nudging the camera trying to eat it, or it would sneak up behind Blake and try to nudge the bucket to get apples and carrots. It was cute, made me a little nervous though around the kids.

Parker enjoying Blackberries on the walk

Remi picking blackberries

Remi petting the horse

Broden feeding the horse carrots

Remi in heaven, she looks so grown up in this picture



Alissa and Broden feeding the horse

Remi and Alissa petting the horse

Alissa concerned about something

Alissa loving the horse

Alissa being cute:)
 I must have been on Alissa duty, since most of the pictures are of her!





















No comments: