Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Morning Walk

Alissa still has pink eye, so I thought since it is a sunny day we could go for a walk at a Metro-park by our house. So I loaded the kids, the stroller and back pack and we drove there. I put Alissa in the back pack and Broden in the stroller and Remi walked. The sun was really bright so Remi told Broden,"Here pull this sunbrella down to block the sun." I guess is what the visors are on the stroller, a unbrella for the sun. That makes sense.

On our walk we saw a male and female cardinal, a tree cut down by a beaver, a plant that is going to be possibly a lilly, some woodpeckers, bluebirds, miniature pine cones and lots of other birds. It was nice to be out of the house and just enjoying doing something with the kids. Then they played outside for another 3 hours when we got home. I LOVE nice weather.

No comments: