Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Diego

The other day Remi and Broden were watching Diego. This was the conversation we had when I walked into the room
Remi,"Mom, I don't want to be inside."
Me,"Ok, You can go outside."
Remi,"I don't want to be outside either."
Me,"Ok where do you want to be?"
Remi"In there with Diego." (Pointing to the TV)
Me,"You can't be in there with Diego."
Remi,"I want to be in there with Diego so I can help rescue animals"

Then I left them to watch their movie while I showered. When I got out of the shower this is what I heard

Remi,"We have to throw it harder, it didn't break yet."
Broden,"Throw this one."

I came down the stairs and asked what they were doing.
Remi,"We are throwing our toys at the TV so we can get inside with Diego and rescue animals"

I explained that you can't get into the TV and if you could that isn't where Diego lives.
Funny kids.

No comments: