Friday, April 11, 2014

Random...

These are just random pictures from January and February

Kelsi all ready for church

Broden's FHE snack Ice cream filled cookies, rolled in sprinkles. It was delicious!




Us relaxing together!

Parker came home from school one day dressed as a pirate. Too cute.

Sad day... I knew I couldn't take this with us when we left, so I listed it on the website here that is like Craigslist. Someone wanted to buy it, so I sold it. It is gone and our living room isn't the same. I miss it, but I did make about $120 on it. I like making or redoing furniture and selling it. I don't have much time to do it, but when I can it is really fun!


 Remi took this picture of Kelsi sleeping. Remi is always so sweet with Kesli and loves taking care of her.

In school Remi was studying the Tudors and had a tudor day at school where they dressed up in costumes. Luckily Kim Hatch had made one last year for Shaylee, so we just borrowed theirs. She was so excited! She loves learning about all the subjects and is good at teaching them to us too. I have learned more through her schooling than I remember from my own:)

Parker got these for Christmas, but Remi built this. It was awesome. You could crank a handle and all the gears spun. They are really fun toys and all the kids love them.
In January we didn't really have much going on besides basketball. The only traveling we did was to the temple for a night with the Ingersolls. Other than that we stuck close to home to save money. We started adding up expenses we are going to have this summer with moving and adding up how much we would need to live on if things don't work out with getting a job right when we need it. We realized we should try saving more for that. But, there are still things we want to do here before we leave, so we are cutting back in areas like groceries, eating out, spending on random things and entertainment that isn't really what we want to do but just to pass the time. We actually had a lot of fun together watching movies, playing games together, and playing sports. We saved lots of money too!!! Then February came...

No comments: