Thursday, February 7, 2013

Book group and snow days

On January 9th I got to host book group at our house. We discussed the book The Richest Man in Babylon. I was kinda nervous, because I have only been to book group a few times and didn't really know how to lead a discussion about the book. It was lots of fun though and I learned lots of new ideas about money management, especially ideas for kids. I thought I would take pictures of the living room when it was all clean:)
view from dining room to living room

view from living room door

fresh fruit, veggies and hummus and healthy chocolate muffins
 It snowed here a couple times in January and they even cancelled church once and school once. We had fun playing in the snow, building snowmen, drinking hot chocolate and playing with lincoln logs.
Alissa in the snow

Broden in the snow

Parker freezing in the snow

Remi and Broden sipping hot chocolate

Alissa serving the treat she picked at the store for FHE

Our snowman family

having our FHE snack
We all had fun with the lincoln logs one morning. Remi built the house, Broden the guest house, me the shed, Blake the garage, Alissa the pig pen, Remi the dolphin pond, hot tub, fire pit and horse corral. They think we should have a place like this someday. It was fun to see their imaginations hard at work.


No comments: