Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Funny Parker

So with the kids returning to school after their long break I have been with Parker. He is so cute, even if what he is doing is naughty:) Some of the things he has picked up on lately are:

High Pad(Ipad)
phone
hokie hocake(strawberry shortcake movies on the ipad)
Poo poo head(lovely thing Alissa says when she is angry. It is so funny when he says it. We tell him
          not to and hide our giggles)

Alissa also sticks out her tongue when she is mad. She does it very boldly with an angry face. Yo know she is mad at you. Parker has recently started sticking his tongue out too. When you tell him no or not to do something he will stick out his tongue. It looks more like he is licking his lips or flirting with you. It is too funny. The first time he did it to Blake, Blake didn't realize what he was doing.

Just now I was getting him some oranges. I wanted him to count with me when I put them in his bowl. He usually counts 4, 6, 4, 6. But this time He copied me, kind of," 1, 2, 3, yellow, 7, 8."

We are working on colors and he loves trail mix. He pulls out the m&m's and tries naming the colors. We have a ways to go, but it is cute watching him try.

He doesn't quite understand the concept of a baby in my tummy. He points to my tummy and says baby. Then when I was trying to get him to go to the bathroom yesterday he was trying to see himself pee while sitting down. He couldn't really see over his belly and was pointing to it saying baby. I guess if you can't see over your belly there is a baby in it:)

He loves helping and being a big boy. At night he gets to sleep in the big boy bed with Broden as long as he doesn't get out of bed. He does pretty good with that. Sometimes he does think it is morning and he will come in our room asking for "eolmilk." (cereal and milk) He did this last night at 4:00am.

We love our baby Parker and are enjoying the last few months of him being the baby.





No comments: