Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another Tooth!!!

Remi just lost her 5th tooth tonight!!! We were talking with our friends at their house about what the tooth fairy brings kids when they loose their teeth. They have heard of some tooth fairies bringing toys to kids when they loose their teeth. The tooth fairy has brought money to our house. I think Remi got $3 for her first 2, then $1, then $5!!! Tonight when Blake was laying by her for bed time she said she wants to ask the tooth fairy for a real live horse:) HHHMMMMM, loose a tooth get a horse. That seems logical to a six year old. I'm glad the tooth fairy has been around longer than 6 years.

I thought that was so cute. She has been talking about horses for a couple weeks and wondering when we are going to get real horses. It isn't ever will we get horses, or can we get horses. It is when are we going to get them. Some other things she says are when we have another girl...(I guess she thinks we are having another baby someday). Or something else I thought was funny was during soccer season they would check them to see if they were wearing shin guards. Then they would have the girls feel their ears to make sure they took out their earrings. Remi would always feel her ears and look around at the other girls. I don't think she even knew what she was feeling for. Then she would ask me sometimes, "Mom, when are my ears going to get pierced?" or "Mom, are my ears pierced yet?" while feeling her ears.  I guess she thinks getting your ears pierced is just something that happens. Just like your feet get bigger, your hair gets longer and you loose your teeth, you start producing milk, you all of a sudden have your ears pierced:) I don't think I ever explained what happens. I just told her you get them pierced when you get older. It wasn't until later that I realized that she took that as something that just happens. She is such a sweet girl and I love that she isn't so concerned with her appearance and things like earrings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. I love the innocence.