Wednesday, May 11, 2011

She's 6!!! I didn't forget.

 Happy 6th birthday Remi Louise!!!
 Just before her program at school
 Remi and her best Friend, Avery
 Her birthday breakfast
 Breakfast in bed!
 I let her do her own hair for her birthday. She wore a cute jean jacket over her dress too!
 Notice the rainbow of clips in her hair!

 The cupcakes I took to her class. They have a chocolate covered pretzel on top.
 Ice Cream birthday Party!
 The invitations looked like the ice cream cones. You pulled out the Ice cream and in it, it said Here's the scoop...then all the party details!
We did an ice cream bar. We would dish the ice cream into a bowl and let the kids choose their toppings. They loved it!

Remi is such a fun 6 year old. She gets along so well with other kids and loves school. She is definitely my little helper. Whenever I travel I talk to her about how I am going to need so much help from her and she is always so willing to help. She is such a good big sister to Alissa and loves taking care of her. 

When she isn't playing with her friends she loves playing with Broden. They still are very close and can play for hours in the back yard or basement. Although she is good helping when we go on trips she still doesn't love cleaning. Who does? Every time I ask her to clean something she gets mad and says, "but cleaning is NOT fun!" I agree with her, but we are working on learning to clean anyway. 

Remi loves going to church and earning points for Jesus. Our chart for doing what is right and keeping the Sabbath Day holy. She sits so good during Sacrament Meeting and often times will draw pictures of what the speaker is talking about. She knows that Sunday is a day for family activities. So instead of asking if she can go to her friends, or have her friends over she asks if we can go to Avery's as a family. Or if Avery's family can come over. We do get together a lot with the Ingersoll's because they are like our family away from home. Remi couldn't be happier that they are going to England with us.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Boy I remember when I met Remi for the first time. I was dating Chez and she was a brand new baby. Time flies and she sure is pretty. Happy birthday pretty girl!