Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Birthday

I almost forgot. I turned another year older on Friday the 13th. It was a pretty uneventful day, which is how I like it. I woke up when Remi, Broden and Alissa came in bed and cuddled with me for a little while before we got up to get Remi ready for school.

For lunch Lauren watched all the kids while I went out to lunch with Blake. There was a big going away lunch for one of the Doctors in the Clinic who is moving, so there were like 50 people at the restaurant and I felt like Blake should be there, so I just went with him.

That night we had French Dip sandwiches for dinner and then had Ingersoll's over for ice cream. Pretty low key, just the way I like it. Saturday morning Blake brought home my birthday/anniversary present. It is a super nice waffle maker. The kind they have at hotels that you flip over. It makes 2 Belgian waffles at a time! We used it Saturday night and I love it. He also wants to get me lasik eye surgery, so I am going to a consult for that on Wednesday. My family spoils me.

No comments: