Monday, March 7, 2011

He did it!

Parker just rolled over for the first time. He was on his tummy and when I walked into the room again he was on his back! He was all smiles and so proud of himself.

I did it!!!
Parker is still such a good baby. He has only slept in his actual crib a few times, because he sleeps so good in his car seat. I was going to transition him a few weeks ago to sleeping in the crib(as opposed to in the carseat in the crib) but he hot a little cold and I liked him being elevated. Now his congestion is pretty much gone, but we are going to Utah in a few weeks and I love the convenience of how good he sleeps in his car seat no matter where we are, so I will switch to the crib in a month or so.

1 comment:

Ashlee and Shane said...

So, are you going by yourself with the kids to Utah? Are you flying or driving?!