Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Parker

Not to brag about our 2 month old baby, but he is such a good baby. Last night he went to sleep about midnight, we were watching a movie and just kept him up with us. He slept until 6:45am, ate and went back to sleep until 10. This is normal for him. The night before he went to sleep at 11 and woke up at 7:45. I love it! I hope he keeps up the good sleep habits.

We went to his 2 month doctor appointment and he is 11 pounds 14 ounces, 34%. That is crazy to us. Remi was off the charts for weight until she turned 1. I know Broden and Alissa were at least 13 pounds by the time they were 2 months old. Oh well, maybe it is because he doesn't eat all night. I don't mind that he is smaller. He is still very healthy and they say perfectly normal. I agree, I haven't seen anything to worry about. I love having a little baby in the house. Something about the feeling of innocence they have.

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Brag away! That is awesome and really, 34% percentile is good. Kenna is 8% for weight and only 22% for height. Nothing wrong with a teeny baby :). Makes it easier to carry them around!

EPatterson26 said...

Hello-

I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I recently came across your site and it seems you have a genuine concern about health and informing others about healthy habits. I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to informing the younger generation about health. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families. I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy. If you have any questions feel free to contact me! I look forward to hearing from you!


Thank you,
Emily Patterson
Communications Coordinator
epatterson@primroseschools.com