Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Broden

Broden continues to say the cutest things.
"You're the best mommy(daddy) I ever had." or
"You're the best mommy(daddy) ever!" Sometimes he yells it out, other times he whispers it in our ears.

On Monday him and Alissa were having so much fun playing "Mommy Daddy" together. Broden had Blake's shoes on and Alissa was wearing mine. They had a doll and Alissa was carrying around a purse. I could hear them in the basement for like and hour playing like that. I kept hearing Broden say, "Mom," then he would yell,"Not you, Alissa." I think he got tired of me yelling, "What" when he wasn't talking to me.

Then when they came up for lunch I asked Broden to say the prayer. Here are some of the things he said,
"Heavenly Father thank thee we get to play Mommy Daddy. I the daddy I wear daddy shoes cause that's how you play and Mommy's wear mommy shoes and thatk you for mommy daddy lissa remi and parker their the best ones ever, and the food the best ever and Jesus the best ever and Santa the best ever."

I thought this was so cute. His prayers are always fun to listen to. You can generally tell where he is when he is praying and that his eyes are open because he says he is grateful for things like, the garbage can, plates, forks, spoons, bowls, kitchen tables, chairs, couches, lights, fans, salt and pepper, ranch etc. Pretty much whatever is in front of him. I love it!

No comments: