Wednesday, January 22, 2014

First day of school

So, the Monday after Christmas break we got everyone up and ready for school and ready to go out the door by 8:35. I opened the curtains and realized there were no cars outside. Then, it hit me. The kids didn't have school until the next day. Oops! We decided to have lunch with Dad and just play all day. It was a good practice run for getting back on schedule.

The whole break I was trying to decide if I was really ready for Parker to start school in January. I got him all signed up last year, but then started thinking I didn't want him gone that much. When I asked him though, he really wanted to go. So I thought I would have him go 1 day a week. The first day he was so excited! We were out of lunch boxes, so he got a brown paper sack lunch and he loved it so much. He carried it everywhere with him all morning. When we got to school he was even more excited because Livi was there! I ask him every day he has school if he wants to go to school or stay home with mom and Kelsi. Every time he wants to go to school:( I guess its good he loves school, but I sure miss him. It is really quiet with just Kelsi and she sleeps half the time. Parker goes to school Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.




No comments: