Sunday, September 16, 2012

First day of school

Alissa started going to school on Tuesday the 11th of September. She goes to Butterflies Nursery. Preschool here is more like daycare in the United States, but she loves it so far. They learn through playing. She was a little nervous at first, but as soon as she started playing with the play doh she was just fine. It was kinda funny as I was leaving I was a little sad that I would just have Parker at home. I didn't actually cry, but I rubbed my eye and one of the workers asked me if I would be ok. She could probably see the sadness in my face. I miss her when she is gone, but Parker really misses her. He is so lonely with just mom.

Alissa being silly

Parker saying bye

Headed out the door
Couldn't find her lunch box anywhere, so she got to use Remi's old one:)

Alissa so excited and Parker wondering what she has for lunch!

No comments: