Monday, August 1, 2011

Idaho part 1

Headed to Idaho!!! We loaded up and headed out about 3:00pm when Blake got home from work. Broden had a little holder on the seat in front of him and so did Remi. They had coloring books, toys, colored pencils, notebooks, books and everything else they might want to play with. Remi and Broden sat in the back and Broden and Parker in the middle. I love how well the older 2 do with a little responsibility. I have Remi take care of Alissa, and Broden take care of Parker. They love it.

In the car and









 We drove to somewhere in Wyoming and stayed the night. Then woke up and drove to Salt Lake to visit Grandma Webb. This is Blake's Mom's mom. We grabbed pizza and red and blue drinks(our kids favorite!!!slushies). We ate and visited with her then headed to Idaho. The timing of everything worked out perfectly. I think we only had to stop at a bathroom once that wasn't somewhere where we were stopping anyway.
Each of the kiddos with grandma webb
 We drove to somewhere in Wyoming and stayed the night. Then woke up and drove to Salt Lake to visit Grandma Webb. This is Blake's Mom's mom. We grabbed pizza and red and blue drinks(our kids favorite!!!slushies). We ate and visited with her then headed to Idaho. The timing of everything worked out perfectly. I think we only had to stop at a bathroom once that wasn't somewhere where we were stopping anyway.
Going to set the fish free!   

When we got to Idaho we hung out at my parents house for the evening. They were getting stuff ready for the trucking company they just started. One of the chores my dad needed to do was to get rid of my grandpa's (papa's) fish and the tank. He asked Broden if he wanted to go, so Broden helped him catch the fish, then Grandpa, Kyler and Broden loaded up in Grandpa's new truck to take the fish to set it free in the river. When they got there, there was a little family fishing. My dad asked them if they wanted a fish. They said they did, but didn't have a tank for it. My dad gave them the tank, food and fish. They were so excited. Broden had fun finding a new home for the fish.

While the boys were gone, the other Remi and Alissa did some of this with Cindy and my sister Julie's kids. Every time we come home to Idaho the kids love jumping on everyone's trampolines. Both of my sisters have trampoline's and so do my parents. It is one of their favorite things to do. They are constantly going from grown up to grown up saying, will you bounce me?
Girls jumping!

 Grandma feeding Parker


Some more of this with Uncle Tyler
 It was so good to be in Idaho visiting family one last time before heading to England for 3 years!

1 comment:

Pitcherfam4 said...

did your post say you were visiting your parents? What part of Idaho are you from? I am from Idaho Falls and my husband is from Grace. It's amazing that this world could get any smaller and I just met you off of Casey's blog. Have a great flight!!!