Sunday, May 15, 2011

First Food

Parker tried his first food on Monday May 9th. I cooked some carrots and ground them up in the blender. He wasn't so sure about it at first, but I think he enjoyed the experience. On Saturday we took some pictures of him and I thought they were cute. He is going to be 6 months old on the 19th, so I guess these are like his 6 month pictures.

Parker is such an easy going baby. Other than when he got his shots and teeth in the same week he has been very calm and happy. He loves when anyone talks to him and will give anyone who gives him attention huge smiles. He uses his whole body to smile. Hard to describe. You know how when people really smile it reaches their eyes. When he really smiles it reaches his eyes, arms and legs. If he has really smiled at you, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Parker does really good at night usually. He'll have weeks where he will only wake up once at night. Then for a few nights he'll sleep through the night and I'll think he is going to do that from now on. But then he goes backwards and he'll wake up a couple times a night for a few nights. So I wouldn't say he is consistently sleeping through the night. He has been so good otherwise though I can't complain. We all love his little personality and all the kids love having a little brother. Speaking of, all the kids are yelling to me right now that Parker is awake and wants more milk to drink. He is super duper hungry!

No comments: