Thursday, March 11, 2010

Project

The crib set I made for my sister Kristi's baby. I was way excited to see how it turned out. It is a bumper pad, mobile, banket, skirt, changing pad, and diaper holder. I don't know how to use a pattern, so this is my own.

It took me about 3 weeks I think. I don't remember exactly. It was a lot of fun though. I was excited to see the finished project over Christmas. I finished it in pieces and sent them with different people going out that way, so I didn't see it all together until Christmas.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow!! That's incredible!!You're so talented!

Unknown said...

That is so good! How long did that take?

Ashlee and Shane said...

that is AWESOME!

Stan and Kristi said...

It's great! And you made the perfect fitted sheet! Maci just lays awake in her crib sometimes looking at the mobile or looking at the pattern on the bumper pads. It think she really likes the paisley pattern. Thank you so much!