Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just yesterday....




It seems like Alissa was just born yesterday, but she is getting so big! She is 5 months and 1 week old today. She is pretty much growing out of all her 3-6 month clothes and she ate rice cereal yesterday for the first time and loved it! Remi fed her some and Alissa took the spoon from Remi and they both thought it was pretty funny. Remi was rolling on the ground she was laughing so hard and Alissa was giggling at Remi because she thought she was so funny.

Alissa also rolled over for the first time yesterday from her belly to back. It was kind of scary because she was laying at the top of the stairs watching Blake and I work on the bathroom. She rolled towards the stairs and hit her head on the floor, but was stopped by our stair rail. We'll have to be more careful with her.

When I was in Idaho she was a little fussy, so I thought she had a cold or something, but on Tuesday her first tooth came through. She makes the cutest faces trying to feel her new tooth.

She is the cutest baby! I can't believe what a good baby she is. She amazes me every day. I really don't want her to grow up like I did the other two. Not that they were bad at all, I just love her as a baby, but she is growing up anyway.

No comments: