Sunday, January 4, 2009

Horses and hunting

Just a cute picture of Alissa, since you can't see her in the other pictures.


When I looked back at Broden when we got back to the car, this is what I saw. He was obviously completely worn out.



Every time I got down to take a picture this is what the horse would do to me.


We went out to where Blake hunts and fed the horses, which is one of Remi and Broden's favorite activities. They always ask to go feed the horses. Then at home they will get apples out of the fridge and pretend to be horses eating apples and carrots. After we fed the horses we walked through the fields where Blake hunts. I carried Alissa in the baby carrier and pulled Broden in the sled. Blake carried the gun and pulled Remi. We didn't even see anything to shoot at, but it was fun anyway.

No comments: