Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fun with the Davis'

With my family we enjoyed lots of hide and go seek, games, volleyball, an adult night out and tons of hot tub time.
This is my 15 year old sister and I after sitting in the hot tub. The picture doesn't do our smeared mascara justice. We were pretty scary looking.


This is a more natural pose for Davis girls. We just don't look right not smiling.


Hide and go seek at the Loftus house. The kids hid in the closet on all the shelves. They thought of it, but I think Blake helped them climb up.

The kids were pooped at the end of the day.

My family has a tradition to go sledding on Christmas Eve. We left at midnight, so technically Christmas morning and Sledded for about an hour. We just went to a little hill, so we were creative with our sledding. We went backwards, Cindy and I sitting on Eric laying down and all kinds of other creativity. Cindy, Eric and I were the only ones brave enough to go.
Christmas morning!
Mom and Dad peeking at their present.
Mom and Dad's greatest gift ever! Eric and Blake built them stairs to get into the hot tub! It really was to them, but it really benefited the whole family.

Remi and Broden opening presents Christmas morning.



Christmas morning we got to talk to Tyler AKA Elder Davis. He is serving in the Mexico, Merida Mission and will be home in 2 and a half weeks!!! I even get to fly home to see him.

Uncle Eric with the Babes(wrong kind of babes Eric)

Hide and go seek New Year's Eve in the dark with flashlights!
My mom hiding.
Julie and Kyler hiding in the closet.

No comments: