Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cute pictures of the kiddos

These are just some cute pictures I took of Remi and Broden.





Alissa on her first Sunday to go to church. I wanted to make her and Remi matching dresses, so that is what she is wearing. A dress with a matching headband.
Here is Remi in her dress, she did have a shirt under it, but wouldn't put it on again when we got home from church. It was hard enough getting her to wear the dress and headband again. She prefers just her underwear.

Remi loves taking care of Alissa.
She likes to model too. Just kidding. She really doesn't like doing anything I ask her to do if I have the camera out.

Just some more cute pictures of my girls. Broden isn't as careful with Alissa(Imagine that) so it is hard to let him hold her while I try to take a picture. He will only hold her for about 1/2 a second and then say,"done" as he tries to stand up, whether I have removed Alissa from his lap or not. So I will have to get a helper to get them in a picture together.

8 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

How cute!! I love the dresses you made and i think it is hilarious that she prefers her underwear! So funny! You will have to let me help you get some pics of those kiddos together! :)

Lauren said...

Hey Guys! Jenny, please tell me that you made those dresses before alissa was born. Are you super woman or what?? : ) 3 kids and still time to sew. Your kids are adorable!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Oh these pictues are to die for, you to make good looking little people!

Unknown said...

Ohhh my goodness, they are so cute. I think Alissa looks JUST like Blake, but I can't tell on the other two. There have been some pics that I think Broden looks like Blake too but I can't really tell....who do they look like? They are so cute.
Love the matching dresses!

Mindy said...

Hey, how are you guys? Your family pics are awesome!

Liza said...

BLAKE! Why it's been way too long. I am so glad I found you two. Your girls are adorable. I hope youre doing well. I would love to send you an announcement to the big day. Send me your address if you get a minute. I look forward to catching up with you through your blog.

Kandis said...

I'm quite impressed, their matching dressed are adorable!!!

Unknown said...

I hear you. Eden turns total rebel when the camera comes out. Love the dresses--they are way cute.